Just a quick message:-
A huge thank you to all the organisers of the home birth conference. I' ve
juat arrived home from the most amazing, wonderful, energising weekend.

Thanks too to all those people who went, and made it such a wonderful
conference.

And thanks to Mari-Carmen Povoda for her foresight in faxing Germaine Greer.

I will write more when I've had some sleep and am more sensible - I just had
to let everyone know what a wonderful time I had, and how great it is to now
be able to put faces (and bodies) to many of the names from this list.

Love and blessings

Elisabeth