Hi! Just wanted to let you all know that I am leaving for Adelaide in four
days to set up home there, with my little girl and the rellies... Will be in
touch with you Roz - the activity and sense of purpose is inspiring.  So I'm
off the list until I get close to a computer - Cheers! Terry

----Original Message Follows----
Hi all.

This was recently sent to me. Check it out!!!

http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/sti/2001/07/15/stimazcon01001.html?

Yours in birth,
Tina Pettigrew
Birthworks
Independent CBE and aspiring B.Mid Midwife.
Convenor, Aust B. Mid Student Collective.

" As we trust the flowers to open to new life
                - So we can trust birth"
Harriette Hartigan.