Hi all
SA is hosting the health ministers' conference on Wednesday. It will be
at the Stamford Plaza Hotel on North Terrace, opposite Parliament House.
A rally, advertised thanks to an article in the Sunday Mail, has been
organised for Friday at 12 noon outside Dean Brown's office , 11
Hindmarsh Square and this will go ahead, but we also need bodies at the
meeting on Wednesday.

It goes without saying that we need as many people as can possibly
manage to be  at both actions. I don't know yet what time the ministers
will be arriving at their meeting, will update when I find out.
Please disseminate this information far and wide.
This is our chance to seize the moment and push for birth reform!
ABC Radio National, Life Matters, also read my letter re affect of
insurance loss on women this am. Please phone talk-back radion about
this issue and get media interest up throughout the week. Media releases
will go out Wed and Fri mornings.

Yours in the revolution!
Sally Amazon
The Homebirth Network SA Inc