Dear Ozmidders.

I am currently in debate ( and about to suffer mediation, *sigh*) with a Senior
Registrar who would
like to make a policy which states all (vaginal) twins are to be delivered in OT. We
are a  small,
low risk unit; the OT is about 5 minutes away by slow lift, etc. His concern is the
timeframe for a
troublesome 2nd twin.

Not withstanding all our obvious concerns which have arisen from this debate, there is
much
heartache in our little unit and I would love to know if there are any hospitals,
specifically in
Sydney, or anywhere, really, that have this as policy. And why?

Thank you in advance,

Robin Moon