I heard that the book launch was a fabulous night I was at a birth but it wasn't the same

The room is warm the fire crackling the woman wide eyed and almost luminous in the half light .Her man is supporting her as she births her baby. She cries out in her native tongue and the midwife kneels at her feet ; the baby is born the placenta arrives the family rest and eat
This IS A MIRICLE WITTNESSED BY THE MIDWIVES MANY TIMES BUT SOMETHING IS CLOUDING THE JOY.

the midwives embrace and say I am so glad every thing went well.
is this fear or stress whatever it takes away from at least my practise.
Thankyou to all persons working for women' chioces in childbirth .jan ireland