Hi everyone,

back from a week away on holidays - I can't tell you all how glad I am to
be 'back at home'. Not that I went far away, but being separated from
dear family and friends during this most traumatic of times I
personally found very difficult. I cannot begin to imagine the grief
felt by many many people here in Australia and around the world
separated from their loved ones at this time by great distance. My
heart and thoughts goes out to all who have been personally touched
by this tragedy and to everyone - all of us - who have felt a little
less safer and vulnerable in the world.

As a parent this week it has been a great challenge to my parenting
skills - trying to explain 'what is a terrorist' to my sons who are 9
and 7. My daughters at this stage to young (5 and 3) to fully
comprehend the grief and the unfolding of events that have transpired
this past week.

To all of you I send my love and hopes for a better world through
better birth and respect for life.

Yours in better birth / for a better world
Tina XXX