Hello beloved listers,

I have received a virus from several other people on this list.

It posts part of their personal word processing documents giving a snippet
of the document as a phrase in the subject line. It seems to email itself at
random without the user knowing. Sometimes there is an attachment with the
virus, and other times not. It seems that the senders got my email details
via this list.

Be aware and delete suspicious documents before opening.

Best wishes,

Marina

"If you want to change the world, begin with changing yourself..."
Marina Begolo 2001