Is there a midwife on this list who works in/around Hobart?
If so, please contact Alison Walker [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] who
wrote:
<my name is alison walker and i am currently living in adelaide, hoping to
relocate to tasmania in early 2002.  do you know of any independent
midwives practicing there?
i have my 2nd baby due in june next year and dearly hope that i will be
able to deliver at home as with my first child.  any contacts you can give
me will be most welcome. along with any details of birthing centres so i
can do some research before our move>