On behalf of everyone in Maternity Coalition, warm congratulations Tina!!
Women and babies of Australia will be the beneficiaries from having more
women like you joining the ranks of those offering world best practice
midwifery care for their pregnancies and births!

regards Barb.
President
Maternity Coalition