Hi everyone,
sorry about that virus...on the very night we update our virus catcher thingie, we get this really nasty one.  It apparently tries to wipe anti-virus software!  Gotta love that!!
Anyway, big sorry and here is the fix info you may need.
Symptoms
W32/Goner@MM, also known as Goner or Goner.A, is a mass-mailing Internet
worm that when run, mass-mails itself to everyone in the user's Microsoft
Windows Address Book.