Title: Re: teen pregnancy and parenting
On 19/2/02 10:24 AM, "pauline" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I work as a midwife in Colac, Vic, and am running and trying to  properly develop a program for pregnant and parenting teenagers.  Does anyone out there know of any education programs offered on this topic, that can be done by distance education, and does anyone have any advice on what they have done to develop a similar program?  So far  myself and the mchn working with me feel like we have been flying by the seat of our pants, but have managed so far!  any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Send to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Dear Pauline
There is a teenage program attached to the Nepean Hospital in the western Sydney district. It is holistic prenatal care delivered at an old renovated building called the “Warehouse” I think. The program has been very successful and you could talk to the midwives and the rest of the team who set it up by contacting
Nepean Hospital  02 4734 2000 and asking to be connected to the midwives involved.
Good luck with your program. They are badly needed.
Jan Robinson