Hi List

unfortunately I am going to have to leave the list for a while. My security
software is picking up a seemingly continual influx of viruses (mainly
Bantrans)  from list partcipants, which is taking up a lot of my time to
quarantine and deal with them.

I am also quite busy dealing with all the email for the website at the
moment....so if you need me you know where I will be....:)

Hopefully I will return when (or if) things settle down.

Cath Price
Midwife
For all the latest information on pregnancy, birth and early parenting,
subscribe to www.birth.com.au
[EMAIL PROTECTED]