Dear Listers: I am trying to find the author and title of the book about
fistulas and the hospital in Ethiopia. I have just done a search on
BarnesandNoble.com and only came up with what looked like a medical text book
called : Obstetric Fistulas by Zaccharin, something tells me this is not the
book people have been discussing on this list. Can anyoone help me? Thanks,
marilyn
PS to Jan Robinson: I have been trying to send you an email and it keeps
coming back to me saying your quota is full, hope this one gets through, love
marilyn