Dear Sue and List,

Thanks for your support - I agonized about how to go about doing this -
ozmid works so well for fertile exchanges between and among midwives and
consumers that I was keen to use ozmid rather than a separate list - but so
many women I spoke to indicated that they don't partake in ozmid because
they feel they don't have a capacity with small children to manage the
volume of discussion.  So we'll see how it goes... As I said, I and others
will still remain active on this List.  Thanks ozmiders for having us!!

regards Barb.