An excellent well put together letter to the Sunday Mail Megan. I also noted
the article and was appalled by the irresponsible reporting.  Telling women
not to breastfeed beyond 12 months - in direct conflict to advise given by
knowledgeable midwives and by world and government health promotion. some
people believe what the papers say on health matters and then get confused
when a health professional who knows tells them differently.

Ruth Cantrill

RN. RM. IBCLC.