How lovely Sue...*Out of the mouths of babes is right.......*

I shall be working a night shift in a pretty dynamic Childbirth Unit on Saturday night and this will obviously spill over to Sunday the 5th. of May. Those of us that have the "pleasure"of working this shift plan to have a celebration party to herald in the 2002 International Midwives day.

To me, it is a day that we should all celebrate the love and compassion we have for the women we care for during their pregnancies, and alsoas important, a day in which we recognise our own self worth, often despite frustration and adversity.

May everyone who reads this have a wonderful day this Sunday.

Jenny