Hello Midwives, The Australian College of Midwives would like to say "Happy
International Midwives Day for Sunday 5th. May".  We invite you all to come
along to your State Branch special event, informationa available from your
Branch, and have a great day. Check our website www.acmi.org.au for branch
details, or contact the National Office 1300360480.

We look forward to meeting midwives at some of these events, and we
congratulate Johnsons baby Midwives of the Year, and Midwives of the Year,
and Consumer Advocates of the Year.  Hope to meet you all "down the track".

With best wishes,
Alana Street, RM FACM,
 Executive Officer,
Australian College of Midwives Incorporated,
1st. Floor, 3 Bowen Crescent,
Melbourne, 3000.
Tel:  03 98045071 or 1300 360480
Fax:  03 98 661370