Hi all,

Am in search of a tool you may know of to assist me in a survey I would like to conduct on long term breastfeeding rates.

Basically I would like to document our ward breastfeeding initiation rate and then follow up our ladies at 6 weeks, 3, 6, 9, 12 months to see what the rates are like then.  At 6 weeks I would like to send the ladies a survey to fill in re: their breastfeeding experience ie.  did they require assistance on the ward with feeding, was the information they were given useful, conflicting etc..  I know I have seen one of these surveys in a piece of literature I once read but can't seem to find it.  Any ideas?  I would really appreciate any references you could give me, especially if they are easily obtainable.

I am also seeking Jen Byrnes E-mail address and phone number.

Kind regard

Tracy