Title: Message

Hello all...

After some time off the list, I'm back to say hello. Missed you. Life is busy and wonderful...Only attending a couple of homebirths, concentrating on conferences, writing, developing the new workshop and another video with Nic Edmondstone.

Our first "Intuitive Midwifery" workshop was held in Brisbane last month. Surpassed all my dreams!! and all who joined us loved it! I give thanks to all those around the country giving me support in the lead-up. Fantastic!! Looking forward to sharing it further.

Good to be back. Hope I can keep up! Vicki