Hi Jessica - I am a midwife who accompanied a woman through her grieving following an unexpected stillbirth two years ago, and she has since had another child at the unit where I work. I approached her last week about your posting to this list, and she and her husband would be happy to speak with you about her experience - the things that were meaningful, the things which helped and those that didn't. Email me if you are interested and I will forward her details.
Regards, Lynne
----- Original Message -----
From: J Stewart
To: ozmid
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 3:15 PM
Subject: stillborn questions

hello list,

i am in the same boat as jo, who emailed the list awhile ago about stillbirth info.

i was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, when/who initiated that it was better for mum to see/hold their stillborns?

any other gems of wisdom on the subject would also be apprecited. i have already spoken to sands and they have been very helpful!

thanks
jessica.