Hello ozmidders,
A request for those of you in Melbourne. DOes anyone know of a massseur /
masseuse that does great pregnancy massage.

I have a friend who is Melbourne(has been living in Singapore)she is 36
weeks pregnant and just watched her mother die of metastatic breast cancer.
I've told her to have a 'spoiling' day after the funeral  - her husband will
be flying back to Singapore where her other two children are.

She needs not only a great massage but from someone who will be sensitive to
her emotional needs

Kirsten Blacker