Dear all,

A quick one to let you know that we have extended the timeframe for
endorsing the National Maternity Action Plan to 31 July 2002.

The endorsements are flowing in well, but we still need key organizations
and individuals to sign up in each State. It is hoped that the extension of
time will make it more workable for these orgs/individuals to come on board.

Thank you to everyone who is putting effort into telling others about the
NMAP, and into inviting endorsements.  The effort is paying off. Pls keep up
the good work for another few weeks.

I'll be sending out another update of where the endorsements are at in a few
days time.

regards Barb.