I saw the whole thing- fantastic!  Well spoken to all
of your who were interviewed for it.  & what a breath
of fresh air after all of the rubbish that's been on
the other shows lately.

For people who missed it, the ABC website is usually
pretty good- they might have something on the story.
Go to www.abc.net/dimensions

Cheers, Jen

 --- Danielle morley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > BlankCongratulations Justine and all for the