Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 6:36 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Antenatal education training

Hi to all the list...am enjoying reading the many & varied topics on the ozmid list & now have a query to anyone out there who may be able to assist....

I (& quite a few of my fellow student midwives) require a workshop or course on the topic of 'learning how to conduct antenatal education/classes'.  Yes...these courses are available but are either not 'fit' as an elective subject due to number of hours OR are far to long & indepth for what we require as an elective subject.
Ideally, the workshop would consist of approximately 40 hours of theory with associated assesment tasks in the way assignments which could be assessed and graded and just to make this request a bit more of a challenge.... would have to be conducted in Melbourne :)

Would very much appreciate any help with this request....

Thanks.....Di Felsbourg

-- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.