motherhood.
regards
R.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/29/02 08:32PM >>>
HI Rosalie,
i would think that it stands for non elective lower uterine segment
caesarean section. Anyway i just really answered that to say hi to you. I
sit in the wings of this list since I've been on maternity leave and keep
myself up to date and sometimes thoroughly entertained. Hope your keeping
well hope to hear from you soon or maybe catch up. Oh, by the way Rachael is
now 14 mths old and the love of our lives.
Stay well and happy
Melinda
----- Original Message -----
From: Rosalee Shaw < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
To: < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] VBAC - how soon is safe?

I have a great deal of difficulty understanding your abbreviations.
What's NELUCSC? EDB?
I understand EDB as epidural block, but why on earth would you be planning
that?
please explain
rosalee

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/29/02 05:12PM >>>
Hi all, I am looking for info on how soon is safe after a NELUSCS to attempt
a vbac. I have plenty of great pro vbac literature which I would normally
support. But, this client's 1st baby was only 5 months old when the 2nd was
conceived, making the EDB 14mnths after a neluscs for transverse lie/?cpd?
/dilatation <4cms after 12hours of active labour. I'm sure I've read 18
mnths minimum for optimal scar healing but cannot find it in writing .
Thanks, Laraine. PS, I loved the 3 Bears!

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT: 8pt MS Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=1>hi melinda,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>what are you doing sitting on the wings? <FONT size=1>anyway,
not like you to have nothing to say?</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>your contribution would be so special given your midwifery
experience and now motherhood.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>regards</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>R.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/29/02 08:32PM &gt;&gt;&gt;
<BR>HI Rosalie, <BR>i would think that it stands for non elective lower uterine
segment <BR>caesarean section. Anyway i just really answered that to say hi to
you. I <BR>sit in the wings of this list since I've been on maternity leave and
keep <BR>myself up to date and sometimes thoroughly entertained. Hope your
keeping <BR>well hope to hear from you soon or maybe catch up. Oh, by the way
Rachael is <BR>now 14 mths old and the love of our lives. <BR>Stay well and
happy <BR>Melinda <BR>----- Original Message ----- <BR>From: Rosalee Shaw
&lt;<U> <A
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]";>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A></U>
&gt; <BR>To: &lt;<U> <A
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]";>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A></U>
&gt; <BR>Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 5:16 PM <BR>Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] VBAC
- how soon is safe? <BR><BR><BR>I have a great deal of difficulty understanding
your abbreviations. <BR>What's NELUCSC? EDB? <BR>I understand EDB as epidural
block, but why on earth would you be planning <BR>that? <BR>please explain
<BR>rosalee <BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; <U><A
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]";>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A></U> 07/29/02 05:12PM
&gt;&gt;&gt; <BR>Hi all, I am looking for info on how soon is safe after a
NELUSCS to attempt <BR>a vbac. I have plenty of great pro vbac literature which
I would normally <BR>support. But, this client's 1st baby was only 5 months old
when the 2nd was <BR>conceived, making the EDB 14mnths after a neluscs for
transverse lie/?cpd? <BR>/dilatation &lt;4cms after 12hours of active labour.
I'm sure I've read 18 <BR>mnths minimum for optimal scar healing but cannot find
it in writing . <BR>Thanks, Laraine. PS, I loved the 3 Bears! <BR><BR><BR><BR>--
<BR>This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. <BR>Visit &lt;<U> <A
href="http://www.acegraphics.com.au";>http://www.acegraphics.com.au</A></U> &gt;
to subscribe or unsubscribe. <BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health.