Thanks Jane,

Have that one- picked it up in a great second hand book store-  I agree
with you - I love the way that Evan has analysed the subordination of
midwifery within Australia- highlighting the specific history of Australian
midwifery rather than lumping it together with  England and America.

Thanks
Take care
Alphia