Hi,
Can Justin Caines email me re info that maybe of help.
Terry Stockdale

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 5:27 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Achieving Midwifery Models in Hunter

Dear All,

I am attaching a flyer advertising our workshop to find ways to bring about publically funded midwifery models (including homebirths) here in the Hunter Valley.  Anne Saxton (Midwife and Service Manager has a vision to reactivate and revitalise midwifery models for which the John Hunter Hospital was once famous).

We will be coordinating our efforts in line with the National Maternity Action Plan.  The day will be facilitated by Justine Cain a mother of 3 under 3 and a birth activist with Maternity Coalition.

If you would like to join us for the day your energy would be most welcome.  There is no cost (except if you want us to provide lunch and morning tea but you are free to bring your own).

Please RSVP to Nadyne Smith (my PA) 02 49217873

Kathleen Fahy
Professor of Midwifery
Head of School of Nursing and Midwifery
Faculty of Health