"The Rove guest was Tracy Bartrum (sp?)  she is the radio jock in Melbourne I think.  As she did say all this on national television she has good as given us an invitation to write to her and plead with her to be promoting NMAP!!  Is she the radio jock that we were all chatting abut recently?"

I didn't see this program  and wouldnt know if it was shown in W.A.  Tracy was my client for Max's birth and was the same one we were chatting about.  She would just LOVE to be approached about endorsing AMAP.  I don't have her present address, but someone, Please approach her.  Cheers, MM