You got it Barb I was impressed with Robyn's part of the article but it
was the comments by another well known midwife who is a member of the
college that I was taking issue with. I deliberately didn't say who it
was because I don't think it matters. Can't give you the link because I
only saw the article which someone had cut out but it was one of the
Victorian big papers (Age or Australian) last weekend.

Andrea