On 2/9/02 6:27 PM, "Barry MacGregor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why not hold it in the NT before or after the Frontiers of Midwifery
> conference.  I think Jan Robinson suggested this some time ago.  Would love
> to help out if I can even though I live in Sydney.
> Yours Sonja

Dear Sonya

Where abouts in Sydney are you?

The IPMs have meetings around the metropolitan area third Wednesday of each
month and you would be most welcome to attend.

ASIM IPMs are working on having a meeting with Justine Caines who has just
been appointed National Coordinator of HBA.
ASIM and HBA will try and organise a joint National Conference and it seems
logical to have it where all the midwives of the nation are meeting doesn't
it?

Please get in touch if you would like to attend the next ASIM meeting at
North Ryde.

Jan Robinson