thought this may interest some...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 4:28 PM
Subject: just to keep you in the picture re Women NOW!

Hi there,

I’ve mentioned previously that free magazines mean a different mindset :

Not enough ads = no stand-alone Women NOW! in Spring

We have fallen short of meeting our breakeven revenue budget with the production of Women NOW!, as a separate entity, by about $5000 – not very much really, but enough to make it impossible for us to do it.

Women's issues for Living NOW! in October issue

Therefore, we’ll be contacting all the advertisers who were booked in – thank you all – and offering them to place their ad in a double page spread feature on women in the middle of the October Living NOW! This will be smaller than Women NOW! would have been and will therefore have fewer stories, but those that are there will of course present good quality content, and naturally the advertisers themselves will be a good source of information for thinking women of spirit. Look out for it in October.

If you’re interested in a last minute ad in that feature, you can still squeeze in. For VIC you’d need to get back to us within 36 hours, for NSW you have until 16th and for QLD you have until 20th.

To contact us phone 1800 803 714 outside of Melbourne, or 03 9876 2655 within Melbourne, or reply to this email.

Warm wishes

Elizabeth Stephens

Editor

Living NOW!