Hey...what about this poor kids toe? Owch!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Heartlogic
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 7:18 PM
To: Ozmidwifery
Subject: [ozmidwifery] FW: ausfem-polnet Launch of National Maternity
Action Plan

Hi all, thought you may be interested in this message. I sent the
information about NMAP to the Australian feminists political network.
These are the only two responses. Shows what some people think...

The launch couldn't be at a better time to help change the flow...

Roll on NMAP!

warmly, Carolyn Hastie