Date: Friday, September 20, 2002 16:52:16
To: list
Subject: [ozmidwifery] BMJ Stories

The first story is about treatment by Magnesium sulphate for women with severe P.E.     The conclusion is about why such a cheap effective treatment isn't being used.  FASCINATING!  http://bmj.com/cgi/content/full/325/7365/609
The second is about the spin media put on medical research.. "The operation was a success!" (but the patients died)http://bmj.com/cgi/content/full/325/7365/664