It's very quiet out there...  hope everyone is well??

Alec weighed in at 19lb 10oz, or 8.9kg at his 6 days earlier than 6mo
weigh-in on Wednesday.  He is heavier than Nick and 1cm longer, but with a
littler head!  Clinic sister astounded to learn it was all breast and no
solids.

She referred us to an optometrist for his head tilt (he holds his head
tilted to the left periodically - I had already taken him to the doctor to
have torticollis ruled out), and optometrist says tilt is not to do with his
eyes as they align well in all directions.  Tilt may be purely behavioural -
we shall see...

Thinking about introducing solids, and bought a jar of babyfood in the
supermarket today... was almost in tears (me, this is).  What is wrong with
me??  I'm so enjoying feeding him, and I know we have a long way to go
still, but maybe I feel it's the earliest beginnings of weaning (or maybe I
can't be bothered feeding him real food!!)

Must make Fred make the scanner work and send a pic.

Jo