From: ec newnham
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 5:03 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] birth matters coffee morning

Dear Tania, thanks for letting us know about the coffee morning. Unfortunately I can't make it. Its my only free day, and I've set it aside to study. Keep us posted though. Did you find out about the women's circle, or whatever it was that we talked about at the workshop. I was good to meet you that day, inspirational day wasn't it? Would be interested in talking to you about your practice. Would it be ok if I emailed you privately?
cheers, Liz.