Title: Message
Thanks Robyn... We appreciate your thoughts...We have been and come home from Melb (had a wonderful time)... so maybe next time we'll get together?
Lucky we are all planning to be very old women so we can get all we need to do, done! All the best, Vicki xox
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Robyn Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 12:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Intuitive Midwifery Workshop

Dear Nic and Vicki
Just a short note to say congratulations on your workshops.  I am just managing to keep my head above water at present.  I love to be with my family and grandchildren and my work keeps me more than happily occupied, tired and sometimes exhausted.  To this end I must limit what I can do for my own peace and sanity.  Keep up the good work for women and midwives.  I sometimes fear I am running out of time to complete all the things I need to. If you are around call me and if I am not with a birthing woman I will arrange to meet you or you can come over here.

Lots of Love      Robyn