Dear List

I forwarded the article by Meg Lees that was posted on the list, to our local paper the Wimmera Mail Times, but I really need some back up, from someone knowledgeable, for them to print, such as a contact no. so they can speak to someone with more expertise than me about these issues. I am still first year part time midwifery and can't vocalise our concerns very well yet, especially since I haven't worked in the clinical setting, roll on next year. I have a contact at the paper who is always interested in a good story so if anyone can help, contact me on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sheena Johnson