Some of us in Adelaide had a NMAP think tank on Friday. Had some thoughts on
exposure , in particular the $30 million bail out for Dr's and not midwives.
ABC 's "Backberner" might be sympathetic to our cause and the "love it or
hate it" Beauty and the Beast could be useful. Both would need a reasonable
number of letters to be interested.
Our suggestions for a benefactor were (no idea of spelling or title),Janet
Holmesacourt, Dame Murdoch(mother of Rupert), Sara Ohare (might want a baby
one day?), Prof Fiona Stanley and SA's Governer General, Marjorie Jackson.
The latter has had grandchildren born in Birth Centre under midwifery care
and we will be seeking an appointment with her. Have any of our top sports
women or men had midwifery care, past and present. What about Patrick
Rafter's partner?
So does anyone know how to contact these people????????????

Someone knows someone who can help, we just need to ask,
Megan.