I just received the following email from a TV producer -she is a lovely
young "girl" - could this be an opportunity for someone to express regret
about a birth experience?
Pinky

> Hello,
>
> Thank you all for your help, advice or participation in the second series
of Mums The Word.

> I am now researching wonderful, interesting new series for SBS Television
called "If Only." The series will tell the real life stories of people who
have some kind of regret or guilt about an event, decision or process in
their past. The person may be seeking resolution or perhaps they are
battling with what would  have happened differently in their life.

> The series will be filmed in a documentary style and will only include
material that participants give us permission to use.

> We are looking for a range of human stories from the serious through to
the light hearted.

> If you know of anyone with an "If Only..", whether short, funny and
lighthearted or serious and heartfelt I would love to hear from you.