Hi all,
the Birth Network is going to be handing out flyers at Adelaide's Christmas
Pageant, Sat 9th Nov,(this weekend). We will meet in front of Parliament
House between 9 and 9.15am, probably stay around North Tce. We have no idea
how successful this will be, but we are going to give it a try. The fylers
are to promote midwifery and the National Maternity Action Plan.
Cheryl Glenie(bright red hair), Merridy Koch and Megan Resch are definites,
so look out for us and all the kids. (like finding a needle in a haystack I
know).
Hope to see you there,
Megan.