Jaqqueline,

thanks for posting your birth story.  It's lovely and shows such a lot of learning and
gained strength of your own confictions since you first queried the advice you were
getting. You're an inspiration to all women wondering ( doubting) the path they are on
and altering course. Enjoy your babies and family.

Margie

Looking for a free email account?
Get one now at http://www.freemail.com.au/