From: Vicki Chan
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 12:37 AM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] dimensions - violent birth

Something I like to do for Ceasarean born babies...and breech born too...is spend time massaging the babe from crown down (for some reason, I went to write 'song-lines'here...interesting...) the body to the toes, making sure every part of the body is stimulated...simulating the passage through the vagina... the mothers have felt very good about doing this themselves...a gift to their child... Vicki