I wonder how long it'll take me to come to terms with the pig semen idea. I hope forever. Imagine how they collect the stuff. 'Scuse me. Interesting Jewish aside...pigs are not Kosher. Great way of refusing! Sorry, it's not Kosher, can't go near it; think I'd better wait till Bub is ready. Thanks for the offer though, it was most thoughtful. <sigh>
aviva
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 12:54 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] prostins

I don't know if there is a synthetic prostin out there, but we were first told about prostin gel being made from pig semen in my doula workshop - absolutely grossed out!  The women I have been able to tell about this have been much more insistent about refusing induction (at least in this method) when they heard about it.  More than one has said she knows a much better place to get a little prostoglandin (heh heh )!  love to you all,

"Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again."

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. -- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.