Hi,
Needing some help to clarify the difference between haemoglobin levels and
ferritin levels.

Have a local GP who switches between the two readings depending on which one
is lowest and suggests/insists on iron injections.

Levels I've had quoted from some of the women are:

Hb  107
Ferritin   14

another: Hb 109
Ferritin 13

These two women are both 32 weeks.

Just needing clarification and some evidence about the relevance of
both/either readings. Hb levels seem fine to me - a bit foxed by the
ferritin level - one woman had dropped from 120 early pregnancy to 14 now...

Look forward to your fine input,

Sue