Hi Lorraine,

No, this is not something we offer ( not that I haven't thought about it, however!). I think there is a real need for some kind of course to help midwives make the move from hospital to home births, but until we sort out the insurance issues etc it is probably not the right time to be working on such a course.

Cheers

Andrea