I am sure we can all think of more than 4 reasons but I definitely like the last one.
Rhonda

                                                     Breast Milk

A young man sat in the life science classroom, staring at a question on the
final exam paper.
The question was 'Give four advantages of breast milk.'
What to write?  He sighed, and began to scribble whatever came into his
head, hoping for the best:
1. No need to boil.
2. Never goes sour.
3. Available whenever necessary.
So far so good - maybe. But the exam demanded a fourth answer. Again, what
to write? Once more, he sighed. He frowned. He scowled, then sighed again.
Suddenly, he brightened.  He grabbed his pen, and triumphantly, he scribbled
his definitive answer:
4. Available in attractive containers of varying sizes.
He received an A