Hi :)
Not a bad idea to photocopy all your travellers checks , plane tickets and your passport when going OS. Then leave a copy with your family at home in case you have any trouble.
                                                                         Julie'',

----- Original Message -----
From: Kirsten Blacker
Sent: Friday, 15 November 2002 4:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Fw: READ - TAKE HEED !!!

as an Aussie existing in the USA, can I just say that our tax file number
doesn't even begin to equal the value of the SS number. You can't even get
the PHONE connected without a SS number (I kid you not).  One of the things
that annoys me constantly is when I go to inservice I have to give my SS
number along with my name when I sign attendance records. Of course I'm the
only idiot who doesn't know their SSN off by heart cos I've only had it for
a year!!

Kirsten
who only has 8 months to go....