This reminds me of the law of Karma. Karma is what I feel after a long stressed out day, when I have a nice hot cuppa tea, put me feet up and soft music on!

Luv,
Aviva

Subject: Inner Peace.
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me. By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. It said:

The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started.  So, today I have finished one bottle of vodka, a bottle of red wine, a bottle of Jack Daniels, my Prozacs and a large box of chocolates. I feel better already! Pass this on to all those in need of Inner Peace.