From: "Jo & Dean Bainbridge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ozmidwifery] ABC radio
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:50 AM

Next Tuesday at 9am (EST) ABC radio is running a 15 minute segment on cs and women's choices.  Anne Dealany has asked me to talk about choices and processes that women go through which brings them to the choice of elective cs or vbac.  I am going to do a bit of prep work tonight and will send the list some ideas I will bring into the conversation.  If any one has anything they want me to include (yes, NMAP and continuity of carer and so forth are already on my list.)  please let me know.
wish me luck, I am scarred shitless....when ever I get nervous I cant stop talking (as many of you have already had the misfortune to experience first hand!!!)
Jo Bainbridge
founding member CARES SA
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
phone: 08 8388 6918
birth with trust, faith & love...