Greetings
    Just thought I would share an example of what a woman can do.  I received a women many years ago by ambulance from a smaller centre who was a primip at 34 weeks in Prem labour.  Prior to transfer a VE showed the woman was a couple of cm and obviously contracting.  She ( a RN ) elected to sit up the front of the ambo. for the two and a half hour ride and did not have a single contraction on the way.  Upon arrival the contractions began again and the Ve was found to be unchanged...... she had her baby within 30 min.      WHAT AN AMAZING BODY WE HAVE!
Katy.